Hello, This is strictly to inform you guys to PLEASE Follow ME ON TWITTER! Lol @JLOFFICIAL Because I have soo numerous new points Iâm carrying out and I could not be able to video all of them.. also I have contests coming this summer so youâd prob. be interested in them ) So the link is twitter.com *FOR ALL UPDATES ON SONGS AND CONTESTS AND SOO ON.. âBitsâ Mixtape Coming Soon! Download My last Mixtape that came out 12/26/2010 âStarting Overâ at: lnk.ms Download âThe Unreleasedâ (2011) at: lnk.ms Download âStarting Overââs and âThe Unreleasedââs individual files at: www.mediafire.com * Youtube-Youtube.com/TRMusic15 * Twitter-Twitter.com/JLofficial * Bebo-Bebo.com/JLofficial * Blogspot-JLofficial.blogspot.com * Ourstage-Ourstage.com/profile/jlofficial * Formspring-Formspring.me/Yagurljl * Facebook-Facebook.com/Ticajessl * Myspace-Myspace.com/jl2 * Email-JL2@myspace.comVideo Rating: / 5
Tags: Twitter.com/Jlofficial
CommentsTell me what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!
Twitter is a website, owned and operated by Twitter Inc., which offers a social networking and microblogging service, enabling its users to send and read messages called tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the user's profile page.


0 comments:
Post a Comment